I first played around with cyanotypes last year in the summer school with Reading Scholars, where I was able to take away some of the paper that we used. On a very sunny day, I laid out the stairs and paper in the sun and produced 30 different cyanotypes of the staircases in varying sizes. I found that the overall look of them was very ghosted and shadowy. This does not work in some cases because they are too dark, merging into the background, however some work very successfully. Working on these cyanotypes, it has made me want to do larger scale ones with a spotlight or projector such as I did in my week 8 exhibition. I do worry that by doing it this way, I will have a very fuzzy image, but it is something that I am willing to try.